The Pantheon Foundation provides fiscal sponsorship for Pagan organizations enabling them to have bank accounts, lease meeting space, procure insurance, and receive bequests and donations, as well as have access to legal and accounting services, and other benefits.
Our mission is to provide organizational support for the practice of Pagan religion and the fostering of Pagan Ministry, and to study the history, promote the culture, and advance the social welfare of Pagans and the Pagan community.
Organizations fiscally sponsored by the Pantheon Foundation have a responsibility to
- operate within the broad mission of the Foundation
- to use such funds as are generated in its tax-exempt operations to further that mission,
- do so without enurement to any individual,
- and under the supervision of the Foundation,
so as to maintain our valuable religious non-profit 501(c)(3) status (pending).
To provide these services and in support of the Foundation’s operations a percentage of all funds deposited with the Foundation will be charged as a fee. The terms of this relationship are determined by the Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement and requires a formal annual report of all finances and activities.
- Learn more about Fiscal Sponsorship and best practices from the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors here: NNFS Guidelines for Comprehensive Fiscal Sponsorship
- Download our current Fiscal Sponsorship Application here.
When you are ready to discuss Fiscal Sponsorship use our contact form to start the conversation.